Family and Dependents
PSPS is a "Family Friendly" employer and we are really proud to have developed a range of policies and benefits to support our colleagues and their families.
We understand that when it comes to family, one size doesn't fit all and it's important to recognise that all our colleagues need to balance their work and family life.
Whether you want to grow your family or spend some precious time following the birth of a child or grandchild, we encourage our colleagues to make those memories with some extra paid time off work.
You may need to care for a loved one, attend a medical appointment or grieve the loss of a family member. PSPS offers paid time off work to support you through those unexpected periods.
- Time off work for fertility treatment with pay
- Time off work for medical appointments including for a dependant with pay
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave with 100% of pay for the first 6 weeks followed by 12 weeks at 50% of pay
- Enhanced paternity leave with 100% of pay for 4 weeks
- Time off work for grandparents following the birth of a grandchild with pay
- Compassionate time off work and bereavement leave with pay
- Time off work for dependants with pay