Our Business Plan
At Public Sector Partnership Services we have a very clear vision for the future, and we are proud to present our Business Plan for 2021 - 2023, which details our priorities for this period.
Written and agreed shortly after securing a new 10-year contract for the delivery of our services to South Holland and East Lindsey District Councils, we have made significant progress already and achieved early growth after Boston Borough Council made the decision to become a shareholder of the company effective from 01 April 2021. The Business Plan will in due course be refreshed to reflect this significant change but in reality our priorities remain the same, and we are already implementing our plans to bring all three of our client councils with us on a journey of transformation, digitalisation and continuous improvement of our company, our services and our people.
The cornerstones of our Business Plan
- Our Mission, Vision and Values, which are at the heart of all that we do.
- Our Priorities, which are to:
- Provide high quality services to our Customers, Councils and Company
- Deliver our programme of Transformation
- Deliver our financial savings and efficiencies
- Develop our organisation to ensure it continues to be a great place to work
- Explore opportunities for growth with other Local Authority partners
- Our People, who will be at the heart of ensuring we can achieve our goals, and our plans to position ourselves as an employer of choice within the marketplace. We want to attract and retain great people who have a passion for the delivery of services to the local communities and to the Councils we serve. Our Councils expect us to provide high quality services to them and their residents, which in turn will enable the Councils to deliver their own corporate priorities.
- Our Transformation Plan, which has been approved by our client councils and our Board of Directors. Our ambitious plans to transform will directly benefit our Councils and the communities across Lincolnshire.
If you need this information in a different format, please Contact Us.