Telecare Coronavirus Update
Updated May 2020
In these most challenging and unprecedented times, our focus will be to ensure the safety of you, our valued customer, and our dedicated employees. To help us achieve this while continuing to deliver high quality services, I have introduced some measures that bring changes to how we work at this time.
These measures include:
- We will postpone any non-urgent appointments where we can
- We will only be attending maintenance repairs that are essential or on an urgent basis
- We will ask for some customer information at the point of booking an appointment to see if we can deliver the same results through a safer method. This may include utilising friends or relatives who are still accessing your home, or we may try to provide support to you remotely over the telephone where that is possible
- Only essential and urgent new installations will be completed
- Where my team has to enter a customer property, they will kindly ask any customers to remain at least a 2m distance away at all times. They will also wear the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
Please rest assured that keeping you safe is of the utmost importance to us, and emergency support services will still be provided. These measures are simply designed to minimise work to essential support only, for your safety and for the safety of my employees. The monitoring centre will sill be available to assist you as normal when you activate your alarm.
Mark Elsom (Head of Corporate Services)