HR Operational Lead
Salary: Up to £34,709, dependent upon experience
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Based at Spalding and Manby
Contract: Temporary up to 18 months
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Pension: Local Government CARE Pension Scheme - 21.8% employer contribution rate
About the role:
Public Sector Partnership Services are a high performing Local Authority Trading Company (LatCo), owned by East Lindsey District Council and South Holland District Council and with ambitions to grow and provide high quality services to other Councils.
Are you experienced in working in a HR Advisory or Partnering role and have a proven track record of delivering proactive HR initiatives?
As our HR Lead you will be responsible for:
- Proactively leading the HR Operations team, taking responsibility for the direction, planning and coordination of their work
- Providing a solution focused approach in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, workforce planning and terms and conditions.
- Providing transactional HR support and advice to Senior Leaders within the company on any complex HR or Employee Relations matters.
- To support the delivery and promote the HR strategy for the company and its Client Councils.
- Lead in all areas of the recruitment process providing support for senior roles within the company and its Client Councils.
- Ensure the team are managing sickness absence across the company and its Client Council's effectively.
- annual leave purchase scheme;
- flexible working opportunities;
- funded training & development;
- payment of professional subscriptions;
- CSSC discount scheme;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Local Government Pension Scheme with annual employer contribution of 21.8%
PSPS is focused on Service Delivery, Transformation, Engagement, People and Performance.
PSPS has a range of policies that have been specifically developed to support our people in achieving a positive work-life balance.
PSPS are proud to be a Family Friendly Employer and Disability Confident.
Further information about this exciting opportunity is available on the job description, below.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Claire Burton, HR Account Manager, on 01775 764458
To apply: please email your completed application form or CV with covering letter to Jobs@pspsl.co.uk
Closing date: 22 November 2019 at 5pm
Interview date: TBC
Please note, PSPSL reserve the right to change these dates dependant on volume of applications